Salary : £800 + Bonus (per month)
Location : London (Putney Bridge)
Start Date : 22th August 2016
Closing Date : 31th October 2016
(Convertize reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found)
Our company is looking for an intern for the position of PHP Developer Intern.
As a PHP Developer, you will work closely with the IT/Web Designer teams and be encouraged to contribute to the technical strategy of the company as it grows.
You will be responsible to develop web pages (design, HTML, CSS) and to contribute to the development of biggest projects of the company.
- PHP 5, PHP 4
- Has example work and code to go through
- AJAX & JQUERY
- SVN & GIT
- PHP Unit
- Algorithm skills
- Should have genuine interest in PHP and willingness to learn
- Quick learner, committed to work
- Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A “can do” attitude, enthusiasm for challenges and a strong work ethic
- Basic knowledge of online direct marketing, lead generation, SEO and SEM
Great Benefits Include
- Dynamic, fast moving, rapidly growing environment, where we value creativity and innovation, technical excellence and responsibility/ownership.
- 4 days holidays
- Free gym access