Put your A/B tests on Autopilot
You need to test your website, but you can’t afford to lose conversions. Convertize directs traffic with an advanced form of ‘Multi-Armed Bandit‘ algorithm, called Autopilot Mode. The algorithm monitors your pages, A and B, to see which is converting best. It then allocates a larger proportion of your traffic to the most persuasive page.
- Maximise conversions whilst running A/B tests
- Respond to your customers’ behaviour
- Never miss a conversion
Traditional A/B testing algorithms, known as “Multi-Armed Bandits” direct traffic to the page with the highest conversion rate. But what if a page suddenly begins to attract more conversions? Combining your pages’ conversion rates with live data, Autopilot always takes your traffic in the right direction.
Create, Launch, Relax
Because Autopilot maximises your conversions and collects data as efficiently as possible, there is no need to manage your test. Whilst your team is busy producing content and managing campaigns, our A/B testing algorithm ensures your revenue is maintained and your tests reach statistical significance fast.
- Use historical data to optimize conversions
- Respond to patterns in visitor behaviour
- Create tests with peace of mind
Most A/B testing tools struggle to balance gathering data and optimizing conversions. Convertize solves the ‘Explore vs Exploit’ dilemma with a responsive A/B testing algorithm.
Why Autopilot is a Unique A/B Testing Feature
Most A/B testing solutions divide your traffic 50/50 between page A and B. But testing can take weeks and you need to make every visitor count. Multi-Armed Bandit solutions allocate traffic between page A and B based on historical Conversion Rate data. Autopilot offers a more dynamic approach:
- Phase 1 – Page A performs best – Autopilot gradually increases traffic to A
- Phase 2 – Page B begins to convert more frequently – Traffic is quickly reallocated
- Phase 3 – Page B continues to outperform A – Autopilot maintains traffic allocation
- Phase 4 – Page B is still performing better than A – Your test finishes. Page B wins and has received the majority of your traffic
Without having to do anything, Autopilot optimizes your traffic and conversions.