A/B Test Statistics Reinvented
Anyone running an A/B test needs to know two things: 1) how significant are my results 2) how long until my data is reliable?
There are two types of A/B testing statistics: Frequentist and Bayesian. Convertize’ Hybrid Statistics engine combines both to give you a series of metrics that help you decide when your A/B test is complete:
- Smart CR% – your conversion rate, weighted towards recent performance
- Confidence level – how many times (out of 100) the same test would produce the same results
- Duration estimate – how many days until your test is reliable
Test Ideas, Trust Numbers
Using the Hybrid Approach to A/B testing statistics, Convertize tells you when your data has captured a real increase in conversion rate.
- Avoid false positives
- Never waste traffic
- See how long a test will run
For more information about A/B testing statistics, explore our step-by-step guide.
How Convertize Makes A/B Testing Statistics Easy
Convertize incorporates Frequentist and Bayesian statistics, providing fast results that you can trust.
- Smart CR% responds to changes in customer behaviour
- The Hybrid Statistics gives faster and more accurate results
- Automatic statistics make it easy to follow your Smart CR%, Uplift and statistical significance
- Our CRO Experts are available at any time to help you interpret your data
For more information on A/B testing statistics, explore our A/B Testing Guide 2020.
After Your Free Trial
If you enjoy your free trial, you can extend your experiments by choosing a paid plan. There are a
range of plans to suit any kind of business, and you can upgrade or cancel at any time.