Looking for an Optimizely alternative?
Try Convertize FREE for 14 Days - A/B Testing made Simple and Affordable
Powerful & affordable A/B testing Optimizely alternative
Convertize offers an intuitive A/B Testing tool with user-friendly statistics and smart algorithms.
Our plans start from only $49/month, whilst Optimizely typically charges over $2000.
Why are we (so much) cheaper than Optimizely?
- We don’t charge setup fees
- There’s no mandatory training
- There are no hidden costs
Launch your A/B tests in minutes
Convertize A/B testing software provides an intuitive visual editor (Smart Editor), so it is easy to create new tests.
- In 3 clicks you can change text, colours, product images, call-to-action buttons, banners and more…
- Any member of your marketing team can create A/B tests
Overall, Convertize is more intuitive than Optimizely.
Why choose Convertize as an Optimizely alternative
Convertize offers unique features that make A/B testing easier:
- The Autopilot distributes traffic automatically and sends visitors to the best-performing variation
- Smart statistics combine Bayesian and Frequentist calculations to identify significant results as quickly as possible and predict how many days an experiment will need
- The A/B Testing checklist identifies and prevents any targeting or tracking errors. This means you can launch tests with complete peace of mind
- Our Conversion Rate Experts are available at any time on live chat
Convertize vs Optimizely pricing & features
See how Optimizely pricing and features compare with Convertize
|Pricing||from $49/month||from $2,000/month
|No. of Domains||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Split URL Testing|
|Autopilot||Advanced Algorithm||Standard Multi-armed Bandit|
|Web Analytics Integrations|
|Online support by Chat|
Frequently Asked Questions
What does my free 14-day trial contain?
Your free trial will contain all of the features listed in our ‘Solo’ plan, including:
- Hybrid statistical engine
- 30,000 visitors tested
What happens when my 14-day free trial expires?
Once your 14-day free trial has ended, your account will simply become inactive. You can choose a paid plan and pick up where you left off (your experiments and data will be waiting for you) or wait and make a decision later. There’s no pressure to join, and no automatic subscription.
How are my unique monthly visitors counted?
Your unique monthly visitor count is the number of individuals participating in your active experiments or variations. Unique visitors are only counted once, regardless of how many times they visit your website.
Do you charge monthly or annually?
All plans are available on a monthly or annual basis. It’s your choice!
Do you offer MVT (Multi-Variate testing)?
We don’t offer Multivariate testing since it is only appropriate for those with exceptionally high traffic (more than 10 million visitors per month). To learn more, read our post about AB Testing Sample Size.