Looking for an Optimizely alternative?
Try Convertize FREE for 30 Days - A/B Testing made Simple and Affordable
Powerful & affordable A/B testing Optimizely alternative
Convertize offers an intuitive A/B Testing tool with user-friendly statistics and smart algorithms.
Our plans start from only $49/month, whilst Optimizely typically charges over $2000.
Why are we (so much) cheaper than Optimizely?
- We don’t charge installation fees
- There’s no mandatory training
- There are no hidden costs
Launch your A/B tests in minutes
Convertize A/B testing software provides an intuitive visual editor (Smart Editor), so it is easy to create new tests.
- In 3 clicks you can change text, colours, product images, call-to-action buttons, banners and more…
- Any member of your marketing team can create A/B tests
Overall, Convertize is more intuitive than Optimizely.
Why choose Convertize as an Optimizely alternative
Convertize offers unique features that make A/B testing easier:
- The Autopilot distributes traffic automatically and sends visitors to the best-performing variation
- Smart statistics combine Bayesian and Frequentist calculations to identify significant results as quickly as possible and predict how many days an experiment will need
- The A/B Testing checklist identifies and prevents any targeting or tracking errors. This means you can launch tests with complete peace of mind
- Our Conversion Rate Experts are available at any time on live chat
Convertize vs Optimizely pricing & features
See how Optimizely pricing and features compare with Convertize
|Pricing||from $49/month||from $2000/month|
|No. of Domains||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Split URL Testing|
|Autopilot||Advanced Algorithm||Standard Multi-armed Bandit|
|Web Analytics Integrations|
|Online support by Chat|
Frequently Asked Questions
What does my free 30-day trial contain?
Your free trial will contain all of the features listed in our ‘Solo’ plan, including:
- 250 Optimisation Tactics
- Basic Targeting
- Persuasive Notifications
What happens when my 30-day free trial expires?
Once your 30-day free trial has ended, your membership will automatically be downgraded to a ‘Free’ membership. This means that you will still be able to access your account and your projects, but you will be limited in terms of unique monthly visitor allowance (30,000 per month) and have a reduced number of tactics available for use. After your 30-day free trial has ended, you can easily upgrade to one of our available plans – without losing any of your projects.
How are my unique monthly visitors counted?
Your unique monthly visitor count is the number of individuals participating in your active experiments or variations. Unique visitors are only counted once, regardless of how many times they visit your website.
What type of payment do you accept?
We accept credit card payments in the form of Visa, MasterCard and American Express.