Want to make A/B testing more effective?
Are you happy with your current A/B test results? How can you be sure you’re testing the right things and making effective improvements that will impact your KPIs?
While many A/B testing solutions offer a wide variety of features, in actual fact the best results only result from a small proportion of these. Not only that, little support is offered to help users utilise the features and get the most out of their testing.
Ever considered using Neuroscience to optimise your site?
Convertize is a new CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) tool that will change all that.
What makes Convertize different to other A/B testing solutions is its use of proven neuromarketing principles.
Convertize isn’t just a one-size-fits-all testing tool; it identifies and suggests changes for every site on an individual basis. Furthermore it offers full support and guidance from its team of CRO experts. They’ll show you how to reduce time-wasting and suggest tangible improvements based on neuromarketing principles of persuasion.
Why do 90% of optimisation results come from just 10% of features?
You’ve probably noticed that most A/B testing solutions offer you a huge number of features. But did you know that in actual fact the best results come from just 10% of these?
To put this another way, it’ not the number of features available that translates to revenue uplifts, it’s how you use them effectively.
And that’s not easy. How do you know how to use them effectively?
We spoke to many of our clients about what they thought about the numerous testing solutions currently on the market. You won’t be surprised to hear that that many of them are frustrated at what they perceive as wasted time and wasted money.
So we decided to go away and start from scratch. This was the beginning of our journey to make optimisation more effective.
We started by asking ourselves 8 key questions:
- What essential features actually help creating successful A/B tests?
- What are the common mistakes when using A/B testing tools
- How can we eliminate the “blank page” effect and provide instead a very limited number of effective optimisation scenarios to implement or test, tailored to the specific context of the website and the page?
- How can we take the guesswork out of optimisation and provide instead a structured – but not rigid – approach?
- How can we provide guidance based on proven scientific results to create qualified hypotheses to generate more leads and revenues whilst making a tool that’s as easy and intuitive to use as a Smartphone?
- How can we make optimisation possible without touching the code and without the need of IT?
- How can we make often complex scientific and empirical research and test results easy to understand and easy to implement?
- How can we offer the sheer power of behavioural economics, neuroscience and consumer psychology in a simple-to-use optimisation tool?
This is how Convertize was born. A solution where we turned things upside down.
Instead of Designed by tech and powered by venture capital… we chose:
Powered by Tech. Perfected by Conversion Experts.
What does this mean?
- No more guesswork or hesitation in front of a blank page. Based on each specific context (type of business, traffic, type of page, engagement of user, etc.) a limited number of optimisation scenarios- out of a pool of over 150 – are suggested to the user.
- No need to plough through a user manual; Convertize was designed to be as easy and intuitive to use as a Smartphone – plus our experts are also there to help.
- No more “Paradox of Choice”. Our expert team has spent more than 1000 hours selecting and packaging these scenarios so that you get the best of consumer psychology, behavioural economics and neuroscience at your fingertips.
And that’s Convertize. Effective testing, powered by Neuroscience.
A/B Testing & Nudge Marketing, made simple
Convertize is the easiest way to AB Test your ideas. Change anything on your website. Add Social Proof Nudges to convert more visitors into buyers.